Before leaving Sevilla, there are certain things one must do. DiscoverSevilla recommends you hit up these spots to make your experience the best you’ve ever had! From eateries around the city to Sevillano imperatives, you’ll enjoy every one!
- Taberna Pepe Hillo. Feel like being inside of a bullring while eating? Great tapas with a young crowd. Located at Calle Adriano, 8. In the Arenal area.
- Taberna Berrocal. Located on Calle Moratin, experience homemade food with one of the best chocolate cakes ever!
- Taberna Macuro. Treat yourself to a mixture of Venezuelan and Spanish cuisine at Taberna Macuro, located at Calle Rosario Vega. There is a great wine menu, y todo está buenisimo!
- Cafeteria La Campana. One of Sevilla’s oldest cafeterias. You can’t leave the city and without having a café and a cake there.
- Habanita Restaurant. Stop stressing over animal rights and go to Habanita for the best vegetarian food in Sevilla, plus a few mojitos! The restaurant is located at Calle Golfo, 3 in the Alfalfa area.
- Aire de Sevilla – Baños Arabes. An Arab house reconverted into a luxury SPA. Get a massage during exam time and try the indoor pools with traditional hot and cold waters. The teteria, tea lounge, is also a great spot to hang out and have some yummy Arab desserts.
- Azucar de Cuba. Fancy some Cuban food while dancing some salsa? This the only/best place in Sevilla to feel like being in Cuba. Its music and it cuisine are fantastic.
- Porta Rosa Restaurant. Taste arguably the best home-made Italian pasta you’ve ever tried. Located on Calle Arenal. Book in advance, as it tends to be full daily.
- Café de La Prensa . Chill at the coolest coffee shop in Sevilla and enjoy a cup with a perfect view of the river! Located at Calle Betis, 7. Open till late with wireless available till 01.30am.
- Taberna la Leyenda. Don’t miss one of the best tapas places in Sevilla. Elaborate dishes with great taste and flavor. Located at Calle Reyes Católicos, 8 underneath Hotel Becquer.
- EME Hotel. See the breathtaking view of the north side of the Cathedral from the top of this hotel at a super swanky bar, a view that’s only possible from that location. Find it on Calle Alemanes, 27, right next to the Cathedral exit. ¡Una vista impresionante!
- Pizza Mario. Have you ever wondered how real Italian pizza tastes? You’ve got to go and try this place! They also have other dishes but the pizzas are ‘’Molto buona!’’ Located on Calle Santa Maria la Blanca, 25.
- Tijuana Restaurant. A great Mexican restaurant located on Calle Asunción. Opened till 4.00am everyday!
- Milagritos Tapas Bar. Would you like to haves some tapas facing one of the most amazing monuments on earth while listening to some live-flamenco?
- La Azotea Restaurant. This is a new place, with a fun menu and unique location. Check this place out to try something different. At Calle Jesús del Gran Poder, 31
- El Rinconcillo. Sevilla’s oldest tapas place. Located at Calle Gerona, 42. Stand around a barrel table and enjoy a classic in Sevilla.
- Tex Mex Sports Bar. Feeling homesick? Check this bar out and have beer and nachos with foreigners and locals while watching American football. Located on Calle Placentines, right next to the Cathedral.
If you have any doubts, questions, please do not check Google – get out and talk to real people. Stop by our office anytime and ask! We will be more than happy to help you.
Your friends at DiscoverSevilla
Tlf: 954 22 66 42